Usually ships the same or next dayDownload product PDF
Kingsway KWP1 Surface Temperature Probe
manufacturer's model #: KWP1
Kingsway Instruments Industrial Surface Tempertature Probe (KWP1) has been designed to perform in the most demanding applications.
The KWP1 features:
· K-Type T/C Ribbon surface probe tip for fast, accurate temperature measurement on both curved and flat surfaces
· 45 Degree bend allows for more natural, comfortable measurements in all applications.
· Coiled T/C lead wire keeps the wire out of harms way and still allows the probe and meter to be 5 feet (1.5m) apart at full extension
· Reinforced industry standard “Mini” connector for long life and use with most all temperature meters.
· Excellent strain relief on probe wire connection for years of service.
· Comes complete with a new, 1 year, NIST traceable calibration certificate from Kingsway Instruments Cal-Lab at no charge.
Type: K (Chromel vs Alumel)
Measurement Range: -127 °C to 600 °C (-196.6 °F to 1112 °F)
-127 °C to 0 °C ±4.4 °C (-196.6 °F to 32 °F ± 7.92 °F)
0 °C to 183 °C ±2.2 °C (32 °F to 361 °F ±4.86 °F)
183 °C to 600 °C ±1.2 % of reading in °C (361 °F to 1112 °F ±1.2 % of reading in °F)