Stanley Proto J6106A CERT - 1/4" Drive 7-36 In. Lbs. Torque Screwdriver
Stanley Proto J6106A - 1/4" Drive 7-36 In. Lbs. Torque Screwdriver
What makes the difference? Proto® precision torque tools are individually crafted, each one from a single piece of solid, high-grade steel, giving you a better, stronger, more dependable tool.
Kingsway's calibration lab services thousands of wrenches every year from all manufacturers and we have yet to find a better, more dependable wrench than Proto for accuracy and durability.
A precision torque tool is only as good as its results. And, with proper maintenance and regular recalibration, our rigorous safety standards ensure you never have to question their accuracy.
- Calibrated to ± 6% of torque reading, clockwise at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- 1/4" Square to 1/4" Hex Adapter included for use with insert bits.
- Positive self locking lock ring.
- Automatic clutch release helps prevent over torque.
- Laser marked easy-to-read scale.
|DRIVE SIZE [IN]||1/4|
|INCREMENTS [IN LBS]||1|
|TORQUERANGE [IN LBS]||7-36|
|OVERALL LENGTH [IN]||6-1/2|
What's in the Box
- Torque Wrench
- Hard Carry Case
- 1/4" Square to 1/4" Hex Adapter