At first glance, the 672 series precision pressure calibrators look like an ordinary pressure gauge. But this series is much more than ordinary, and definitely more than just a pressure gauge—it’s a pressure calibrator! With advanced microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors, the 672 series precision pressure calibrators provide a pressure calibration solution for gauges, transmitters, and switches over a wide pressure range. The 672 is the size of a pressure gauge but with the functionality of a calibrator: It measures pressure precisely with a built-in pressure sensor, as well as reads the current or mV produced by a transducer. It can even supply an excitation voltage to power sensors or transmitters during calibration. In order to reach 0.02%FS accuracy up to 10,000 psi (700 bar) and 0.1%FS accuracy up to 60,000 psi (4,200 bar), every silicon pressure sensor has been specially aged, tested, and screened before assembly. The 672 series precision pressure calibrators are unmatched in performance and reliability.
Call us to configure a calibrator for your needs!
(Price shown based on configuration in picture)
- Pressure ranges to 60,000 psi (4,200 bar)
- Available in Gauge, Absolute, Differential, or Compound Pressures
- HART Communication capability
- Measure mA or V, and with 24V loop power
- Easy-to-use, inexpensive pressure calibrator with uncertainty better than 0.02%FS
- ISO 17025-accredited calibration w/data included
See Resources for Product Datasheet and Selection Guide
What's in the Box
- 110V/220V external power adapter (DC 10V)
- 2 pieces test leads (1.5-meter) and 2 pieces alligator clips
- 2 pieces 0.236 inch (Ø6 mm) test hose (for differential pressure gauge only)
- Additel/Land software (free download at www.additel.com)
- ISO 17025-accredited calibration certificate