With advanced microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors, the 680 series digital pressure gauges from Additel provide an accurate, reliable, and economic solution for a wide range of pressure applications. They are loaded with functionality and remarkably easy to use. To reach the best performance, every silicon pressure sensor in these gauges is specially aged, tested and screened before assembly. With data logging and wireless features, the 680W gauge can store pressure measurement data in the internal memory or live display them on PC through wireless communication. The 680 series digital pressure gauges are unmatched in performance and reliability. Best of all, they are very affordable.
Call us to configure a gauge for your needs!
(Price shown based on configuration in picture)
- Pressure ranges to 60,000 psi (4,200 bar)
- 0.05%FS, 0.1%FS or 0.25%FS accuracy
- Fully temperature compensated accuracy
- IP67 (submersible in 1 meter of water)
- Optional data logging and wireless (680W)
- ISO 17025-accredited calibration w/data included
See Resources for Product Datasheet and Selection Guide
What's in the Box
- AA battery (x2)
- Rubber boot for Additel 680 gauge
- Additel/Land Wireless software (680W) - includes USB dongle (free download at www.additel.com)
- ISO 17025-accredited calibration certificate