Crompton 262 Series LED Digital Indicators, 10VDC Input, 120VAC Power Supply
*Pricing valid only while inventory is available
The 262 series are a range of digital panel meters. These meters are versatile in the their measuring range which includes A.C. and D.C. current/voltage. The 262-DDVU model offers input of 0-10 VDC with a number of display ranges available. The units display can be scaled from 0-1999. The PQ model is powered by 120VAC (See the BD model for 24VDC options).
The meter front is totally sealed and when panel mounted with an optional gasket is hose proof to IP66, allowing washing and use in wet areas, e.g. food industry, quarries, portable test gear.
- Sealed case front
- Clear bright LED digits allow easy reading from up to 25 feet
- Customised scaling allows OEM logo and engineering units
- Advanced and rugged design allows simple installation and use
- UL Approved File No. E203000
- IP66 (front of panel using optional gasket)
Input: 0-10 VDC. Scaled: 0-750, Power Supply 120VAC
Input: 0-10 VDC. Scaled: 0-500, Power Supply 120VAC
*All units can be scaled between 0-1999 to your application by our technicians.