Capable of extremely high resolution (0.0001 psi) as it spans the range of near absolute vacuum to low pressures (30" Hg - 80 PSI). It's rugged outer housing and dual o-ring design ensures zero leakage. Not only is the M-80 bench mountable, but it’s relative light weight (3.5 lbs) makes it perfect for field use as well. Optional power drive supplied to rotate the vernier at a quicker pace in-order to speed up your calibrations.
- Extremely high resolution
- Excellent stability for low pressure calibrations
- Dual O-Rings
- Near absolute vacuum (30"Hg) to 80psi
- Resolution 0.0001psi
- Bench mountable
- Weight - 3.5lbs
- M-80KT version includes rechargeable lithium batteries. M-80KT, M-80WIN and M-80TH versions allow the user to rapidly span the range without having to manually turn the knob by including a patented power drive.
What's in the Box
- M-80KT: includes Pressure Chamber, ball valve, (2) 2ft non-stretch hoses w/ fittings, a portable handheld power drive, rechargeable lithium battery, and charger.