Alkitronic EAF2 Battery Powered Torque Multiplier
Work flexibly wherever you are and choose from torques between 90 and 4,000 Nm (65 to 2,950 lbf ft). During development, we aimed to equip the torque multiplier with supreme performance: Two 18V 5.2 Ah Lithium-Ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row at maximum load*. The innovative brushless synchronous motor reliably attains the exact shut-off torque even at low battery levels.
With two gears and a wide range of preset torques, the battery torque wrench alkitronic EA achieves and maintains mobility, flexibility, and efficiency while working. The fast gear for run down provides short fastening cycles; the power gear attains the highest torques and precision.
Made in Germany
- alkitronic EA: Battery driven 2-speed torque multiplier for torques from 90 Nm to 4,000 Nm (65 to 2,950 lbf ft).
- Short fastening cycles: fast gear for run down and power gear for highest torques and precision.
- Mobile and always ready for use: compact design for convenient working in limited spaces or without power supply.
- Efficient operation: Fast and easy gear-changing, great torque range – you can choose from 22 torque values.
- Low running costs: The low-wear, brushless, synchronous motor is maintenance free.
- Health-preserving: low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions. No noise protection necessary.
- High performance: Two 18V 5,2Ah lithium-ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row. Each battery features an LED charge level indicator.
- Exact shut-off torque even at low battery levels
- Very low susceptibility to damage and failure: Motor housing made of special polymer. It is break-proof, impact-proof, and resistent to corrosion.
- Intelligent energy management and fast workflow: Smart electronics protect every battery cell from overcharging and depth discharge. The charger cools battery packs during recharging. This reduces charging times and enhances maximum performance and durability.
- Proven high-performance gears, produced in a chip-free high-precision process.
See Resources for Product Data Sheet
What's in the Box
- Reaction Arm
- Two 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Charging Station
- Hard Carry Case