Starrett 25-2041J Dial Indicator 0-2.000"
Dial Indicator, 0-2.000" Range, 0-100 Continuous Dial, .001" Grads, 0.100" Range Per Rev, .375" Stem
The Starrett 25 Series Dial Indicator with Long Range features a shockless, hardened steel gear train and is furnished with jewel bearings and lug-on-center backs. Conforms to AGD specifications except for range. Stem cap supplied as standard. Furnished with continuous reading double dial with direct reading count hands. 2.000" Range, Dial Reading 0-100, .001" Grad.
- Rugged and simple unit construction with a universally fitting design
- Sharp bezel serrations for positive grip
- Unbreakable crystal
- Hardened stainless steel stem
- No-glare satin finish on case
- Hardened stainless steel rack and spindle
- Massive bridge for rigid bearing support
- Hardened stainless steel gears and pinions
- Non-reflecting white eggshell finish on dial
- Jewel Bearings
- Lug On Center Back Installed, Flat Back Included
- Made in America: Yes
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Total Range (in): 2.000"
- Range One Rev. (in): 0.100"
- Dial Reading: 0-100
- Dial Color: White
- Stem Diameter (in): .375"
What's in the Box
- Starrett 2" Dial Indicator