Starrett EC799A-8/200 Digital 8" Caliper
Starrett Electronic Slide Caliper, Stainless Steel, .0005" Resolution, and 0-8" Measuring Range
The Starrett EC799 Series Electronic Caliper is light, comfortable, easy-to-use, and constructed with features that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years. The EC799 offers a slim, streamlined profile, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, long battery life, and function buttons for zero and inch/mm. Electronic Caliper, 0-8" (0-150mm), w/o Output, w/Plastic Case
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Last measuring position retained when shut off
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Inch/millimeter conversion reads .0005" or 0.01mm
- Zero at any position
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Hardened stainless steel body
- Auto-Off after 30 minutes
- Integrated depth rod
- Range (in): 0-8"
- Range (mm): 0-200mm
- Resolution (in): .0005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.01mm
- SPC Output: No
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel
- Display Type: LCD
- Inside Jaw Depth (in): 0.75"
- Inside Jaw Depth (mm): 19 mm
- Outside Jaw Depth (in): 2.0"
- Outside Jaw Depth (mm): 50.8 mm
- Case Type: Plastic
- Accuracy (in): 0-4”: (+/-.001”) >4” - 8”: (+/-.0015”)
- Accuracy (mm): 0 -100mm: (+/- 0.02mm) >100mm - 200mm: (+/- 0.04mm)
What's in the Box
- Starrett 8" Digital Caliper
- Plastic Case