Starrett T444.1XRL-1 Outside Micrometer 0-1"
Outside Micrometer, Ratchet Thimble, Carbide Anvil-Spindle, 0-1" Range, .0001"
The Starrett 444.1 Outside Micrometer features ratchet stop, lock nut, and carbide face. .0001" Grad, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut, Carbide Faces. Setting standard included.
- No-glare satin chrome finish which resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design to ensure easy handling and better readability
- Insulated frame for prevention of temperature related expansion and contraction
- Provides quick and easy adjustment
- Reading in ten-thousandths of an inch (.0001") with a vernier scale on the sleeve
- Made in America: No
- Micrometer Type: Outside
- Range (in): 0-1"
- Graduations (in): .0001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Accuracy (in): +/-.00005"
What's in the Box
- Starrett 1" Outside Micrometer
- Plastic Case