Fluke’s insulated fast adjust slip joint or water pump pliers give you more gripping strength and comfort compared to conventional pump pliers of the same length. 27 jaw adjustment steps provide more accurate gripping of work piece with less slippage than other designs. The slim size in the head and joint area let these pump pliers grip work pieces in tight spaces.
The pliers also self-lock on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece, all with low hand force required. The aggressive gripping surfaces have teeth hardened to HRC61 for low wear. Pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being caught between the handles. Made from German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel, multi stage oil-hardened, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Fast adjust slip joint pliers
- More gripping strength and comfort compared to conventional pump pliers of the same length
- 27 jaw adjustment steps for more accurate gripping, less slippage
- Improved access in tight spaces due to slim head and joint
- Certified to 1000 VAC, 1500 VD
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts
- Box-joint design; high stability because of double guide
- Pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel
|Pliers Type||Nominal Length (inches)||Nominal Length (mm)|
Fluke Insulated Hand Tool Lifetime Limited Warranty
Each Fluke Insulated Hand Tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, “lifetime” is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least fifteen years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, damage or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What's in the Box
- Fluke INPP10 Insulated Pump Pliers, 1000V