Wires need cutting. Cables need pulling. Knockouts need twisting. Sometimes things just need holding. Fluke insulated combination pliers and side cutting pliers give you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite.
Fluke’s insulated combination lineman pliers give you a slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces. These pliers are 20% lighter weight than other designs, yet they hold securely using aggressive serrated jaws and a 4-point gripping hole. Made from German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel and back by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Heavy duty 8", 1000 V rated lineman pliers
- Secure hold with aggressive side cutting serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces
- Certified to 1000 VAC, 1500 VDC
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs
- Forged from German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel
|Pliers Type||Nominal Length (inches)||Nominal Length (mm)|
|Lineman Combination Pliers||8||200|
Fluke Insulated Hand Tool Lifetime Limited Warranty
Each Fluke Insulated Hand Tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, “lifetime” is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least fifteen years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, damage or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What's in the Box
- Fluke INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Linesman Combination Pliers, 1000V