The MEGGER DUCTER DLRO10 and DUCTER DLRO10X bring new standards to low resistance measurement. Both are fully automatic instruments, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A dc to measure resistance from 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges. For users who desire more control over the measurement process, DLRO 10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow manual selection of the test current. DLRO10X also adds real-time download of results and on-board storage for later download to a PC.
Both instruments are built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too small to access. DLRO 10 uses a large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display while DLRO 10X has a large, backlit LCD display.
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Protected to 600 V
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes (DLRO 10X)
- User selectable high and low limits (DLRO 10X)
- Printer output and memory (DLRO 10X)
- Small, lightweight and portable - can be used in tight places, reduces the need for extra long leads and two person operation.
- Four terminal resistance method shows the true resistance of the item under test.
- Bright LED (DLRO 10) and LCD (DLRO 10X) displays are easily visible under all lighting conditions and reduce human error.
- Automatically applies forward and reverse currents which cancel out any standing voltages across the sample under test.
- Checks for undue noise during measurement, reducing the possibility of recording the incorrect result.
- Automatically detects continuity in P and C circuits, preventing erroneously high reading to be taken due to high resistance contact.
- Battery module has a battery condition indicator allowing the user to check the state of spare batteries without connecting to the instrument.
- RS232 connector on the DLRO 10X allows downloading of results in real time or stored for later retrieval
|Resistance Range||0 - 1.999 M-ohm 0 - 19.99 M-ohm 0 - 199.9 M-ohm 0 - 1.9999 ohm 0 - 19.99 ohm 0 - 199.99 ohm 0 - 1999.9 ohm|
|Resolution||0.1 µ-ohm 1 µ-ohm 10 µ-ohm 100 µ-ohm 1 M-ohm 10 M-ohm 100 M-ohm|
|Current||100 A 10 A 1 A 100 mA 10 mA 1 mA|
|Accuracy||0.2% + 2 lsd|
|Power Source||Rechargeable batteries|
|Dimensions||220mm (H) x 100mm (W) x 237mm (D) (8.4 x 4 x 9.5 inches)|
|Weight||2.6 kg (5 3/4 lb) approximately|
What's in the Box
- DLRO10 10A Micro-ohmmeter/Data Logger
- 7 Ah NiMH battery module
- DH4 Duplex handspikes (2), one with indicator lights. 1.2m / 4 ft
Battery charger for operation from 115/230 V, 50/60Hz supply
- Cigar lighter adapter for battery charging
- User guide
- Warranty card