Stanley Proto J6212 - 1200 Ft. Lbs. Torque Multiplier
1/2" Drive Input - 3/4" Drive Output 6:1 Ratio
What makes the difference? Proto® precision torque tools are individually crafted, each one from a single piece of solid, high-grade steel, giving you a better, stronger, more dependable tool.
Kingsway's calibration lab services thousands of wrenches every year from all manufacturers and we have yet to find a better, more dependable wrench than Proto for accuracy and durability.
A precision torque tool is only as good as its results. And, with proper maintenance and regular recalibration, our rigorous safety standards ensure you never have to question their accuracy.
- Maximum rated input: 200 ft-lbs (271 Nm).
- Maximum rated output: 1200 ft-lbs (1626 Nm).
- 1/2" Drive Input - 3/4" Drive Output 6:1 Ratio
- Standard torque accuracy is +/- 5% of reading.
- Reaction system: tubular reaction bar.
- Gear system: single stage planetary.
- Angle of turn protractor: 5° increments.
|HEAD DEPTH [IN]||4|
|INPUT DRIVE [IN]||1/2|
|OUTPUT DRIVE [IN]||3/4|
|HANDLE LENGTH [IN]||14-1/8|
|OVERALL LENGTH [IN]||19-19/32|
|REPAIR KIT PART NUMBER||J6212RD|
What's in the Box
- Torque Wrench
- Reaction system: tubular reaction bar
- Hard Carry Case