Stanley Proto J6222 - 2200 Ft. Lbs Torque Multiplier
1/2" Drive Input - 1" Drive Output 15:1 Ratio
What makes the difference? Proto® precision torque tools are individually crafted, each one from a single piece of solid, high-grade steel, giving you a better, stronger, more dependable tool.
Kingsway's calibration lab services thousands of wrenches every year from all manufacturers and we have yet to find a better, more dependable wrench than Proto for accuracy and durability.
A precision torque tool is only as good as its results. And, with proper maintenance and regular recalibration, our rigorous safety standards ensure you never have to question their accuracy.
- Maximum rated input: 162 ft-lbs (220 Nm).
- Maximum rated output: 2200 ft-lbs (2983 Nm).
- 1/2" Drive Input - 1" Drive Output 15:1 Ratio
- Standard torque accuracy is +/- 5% of reading.
- Reaction system: tubular reaction bar.
- Gear system: two stage planetary.
- Angle of turn protractor: 5° increments.
- Anti-backlash device: self-contained, 3 position.
|HEAD DEPTH [IN]||5-3/4|
|INPUT DRIVE [IN]||1/2|
|OUTPUT DRIVE [IN]||1|
|HANDLE LENGTH [IN]||14-1/8|
|OVERALL LENGTH [IN]||19-19/32|
|REPAIR KIT PART NUMBER||J6222RD|
What's in the Box
- Torque Wrench
- Reaction system: tubular reaction bar
- Hard Carry Case