Fluke 115/EFSP Field Service Technicians Multimeter, 600V
Compact true-RMS meter for field service technicians. The Fluke 115 is the solution for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
With its simple operation, compact design and ease of use, the Fluke 115 True RMS digital multimeter provides the perfect answer for general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements. The Fluke 115 displays True RMS voltage and current readings with 600 count resolution, continuity and capacitance, making it perfect for quick verifications and field service use.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Frequency and capacitance
- Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
- 10A ac/dc current measurement (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
|Maximum Voltage Between any Terminal and Earth Ground||600V|
|Surge Protection||6kV peak per IEC 61010-1 600 VCAT III, Pollution Degree 2|
|Display||6,000 counts, updates 4 per second|
|Bar Graph||33 segments, updates 32 per second|
|Battery Type||9 Volt Alkaline, NEDA 1604A/ IEC 6LR61|
|Battery Life||400 hours typical, without backlight|
What's in the Box
- Fluke 115/EFSP Digital Multimeter with True RMS
- TL75 Test Leads
- Installed 9V Battery
- User Manual