Fluke 417D Laser Distance Meter
The Fluke 417D is accurate, durable, and easy to use—just point and shoot. The simple design and easy, one-button measurement operation allows you to minimize time spent measuring and maximize the reliability of measurements.
- Large, 2-line illuminated LCD screen.
- Three different measurement tasks can be completed quickly and easily with one hand.
- The bright laser is clearly visible, so you can always see your target point even from a hard-to-reach spot or long distance.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Operates with the Fluke durability and quality you expect.
- Protected by a 3-year warranty.
|Typical range ||0.2-40 m/0.6-131 ft|
|Typical measuring tolerance* ||2.0 mm ± 1.5 mm/± 0.06 in ***|
|Maximum measuring tolerance ||± 3.0 mm/0.12 in ***|
|Accuracy up to 10m (+/-)||± 2 mm|
|Display||2 line/1 mm/1/32 in|
|Laser point at distance||6/30/60 mm (10/40/100 m)|
|Units setting (smallest units displayed)||0,000m, 0' 00'' 1/32, 0 in 1/32|
|Auto laser switch off||90 sec|
|Auto power switch off||180 sec|
|Laser type||635 nm, <1 mW|
|Battery life (2 x AAA) 1.5 V NEDA 24A/IEC LR03||Up to 3,000 measurements|
|Size (Hx W x D)||11.9 x 3.8 x 2.6 cm|
|Drop test||1 meter|
|Weight (with batteries)||95g (3.35 oz)|
|Temperature range: Storage||-25 °C to 70 °C (-13 °F to 158 °F)|
|Temperature range: Operation||-10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Calibration cycle||Not applicable|
|Maximum relative humidity||85 % @ 20°F to 120 °F
(-7 °C to 50 °C)
|Safety||CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, UL Std. No. 61010-1 (2nd Edition), ISA-82.02.01, IEC Standard No. 61010-1:2001, EN60825-1:2007 (Class II)|
What's in the Box
- Laser Distance Meter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- User's Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Three-Year Warranty