Fluke 9100S Dry Block Temperature Calibrator
Since we introduced the world’s first truly handheld dry-well, many have tried to duplicate it—in vain. Despite its small size (2¼ inches high and 5 inches wide) and light weight, the 9100S outperforms every dry-well in its class in the world.
It’s simple and convenient, too. Anyone can learn to use one in less than 15 minutes. It has a range to 375°C (707°F) and is perfect for checking RTDs, thermocouples, and small bimetal thermometers in the field.
Plug it in, switch it on (Note, these wells are fixed and not interchangeable,) set the temperature with the front-panel buttons, and insert your probe into the properly sized well. Compare the reading of your device to the display temperature or to an external reference, and the difference is the error in your device. With a proprietary Fluke Calibration temperature controller, the 9100S has a display resolution of 0.1 degrees, an accuracy of ±0.5°C, a stability of ±0.1°C, and a stabilization time of just five minutes.
- Block "A" handles a full range of probe sizes with a single well of each size (1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 5/32"; 2 wells of 3/16")
- Block "B" features four different size wells (1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8")
- Block "C" has two wells, one well is 3/16" in diameter, the other has a diameter of 1/2" and accepts 9102H inserts
- Smallest dry-wells in the world
- Ranges from –10°C to 375°C
- Accuracy to ±0.25°C, stability of ±0.05°C at 0°C
- RS-232 interface
Fluke Calibration's line of portable dry-wells is incredible. They’re the smallest, lightest, and most portable dry-wells in the world. And now they're better than ever!
|Temperature Range||35 to 375°C (95 to 707°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.25°C @ 50°C; ±0.25°C @ 100°C; ±0.5°C @ 375°C|
|Stability||±0.07°C @ 50°C; ±0.1°C @ 100°C; ±0.3°C @ 375°C|
|Well-to-Well Uniformity||±0.2°C with sensors of similar size at equal depths within wells|
|Well Depth||4" (102mm); 1/16" (1.6mm) hole is 3.5" (89mm) deep|
|Stabilization Time||5 minutes|
|Heating Time||Ambient to 375°C: 9.5 minutes|
|Cooling Time||375°C to 100°C: 14 minutes|
What's in the Box
- 9100S Dry Block Temperature Calibrator
- Variety block insert (see model options for insert sizes) *Inserts are fixed and not interchangeable