Fluke 9144-A-156 Dry Block Temperature Calibrator
The 9142, 9143, 9144 Field Metrology Wells extend high performance to the industrial process environment by maximizing portability, speed, and functionality with little compromise to metrology performance.
Field Metrology Wells are packed with functionality and are remarkably easy to use. They are lightweight, small, and quick to reach temperature set points, yet they are stable, uniform, and accurate. These industrial temperature loop calibrators are perfect for performing transmitter loop calibrations, comparison calibrations, or simple checks of thermocouple sensors. With the “process” option, there is no need to carry additional tools into the field. This optional built-in two-channel readout reads resistance, voltage, and 4–20 mA current with 24 volt loop power. It also has on-board automation and documentation. Combined, the three models (9142, 9143, and 9144—each with a “process” option) cover the wide range of –25 °C to 660 °C.
- Heats up to 660 °C in only 15 minutes!
- Control all functions from the front panel or hook it up to your PC with its built-in RS-232 port
- Four removable well inserts available
- Heating and cooling rate of each of these dry blocks is adjustable from the front panel
- Very easy to calibrate, you don't even have to open the case; meaning less maintenance costs and less down time when they do need recalibration
- Interface-it software lets you adjust set points and ramp rates, log dry block readings to a file, create an electronic strip chart, and perform thermal switch testing with data collection
- Multiple hole inserts are available for a variety of probe sizes
|Temperature Range||50 to 660°C (122 to 1220°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.35°C at 50°C, ±.4°C at 420°C, ±.5°C at 660°C|
|Stability||±0.03°C at 50°C, ±0.04°C at 420°C, ±0.05°C at 660°C|
|Well-to-Well Uniformity||±0.05°C < 50°C, ±0.35°C > 420°C, ±0.5°C > 660°C w/ similarly sized wells|
|Immersion Depth / Well Diameter||5.9'' (150mm)|
|Stabilization Time||7 minutes|
|Heating Time||15 minutes from ambient to 660°C|
|Cooling Time||25 minutes from 650 to 100°C|