Fluke FEV100 Electric Vehicle Charging Station Adapter w/ Type 1 Connector and Cable
Monitor the nominal voltage of the station voltage by connecting this adapter and selecting either state C or D using the rotary switch to start the charging cycle. There is no need to bring an electric vehicle onsite for EVSE troubleshooting: the adapter acts as an electric vehicle when connected to an EVSE for effortless performance and maintenance testing.
- Check protective earth for correct wiring and functioning with the PE pre-test feature.
- Perform GFCI troubleshooting of EVSE and verify operation within safety standards.
- Test charging states of EVSE with CP state simulation.
- Verify charging voltage and maximum available current using a multimeter.
- SAE J1772 compliant to North American standards.
|Input Voltage||UL1/N = 120 V, UL2/N = 120 V, UL1/L2 = 208 V, 60 Hz (three-phase system)
UL1/N = 120 V, UL2/N = 120 V, UL1/L2 = 240 V, 60 Hz (single-phase system)
±10 % voltage fluctuations from nominal 2
|EV connector (EVC-13)||SAE J1772 socket, 16 A (type 1, 5P single-phase)|
|Internal power consumption||2 W maximum|
|Temperature||Operating: -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40 °C)
Storage: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
|Humidity||Operating range: 10 to 85% relative humidity non-condensing
Storage: 0 to 85% non-condensing
|Operating Altitude||6561’ (2000 m) maximum|
|Dimensions||8.66 x 4.33 x 1.77" (220 x 110 × 45 mm) without cable assembly|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (2 kg)|
What's in the Box
- Fluke FEV100/BASIC Test Adapter
- Fluke FEV-CON/TY1 Type 1 Connector & Cable
- Soft Carrying Case
- User Manual
- 3-year warranty