Fluke INLP8 Insulated Long Nose Pliers with Side Cutter & Gripping Zones, 1000V
Wires need cutting. Cables need pulling. Knockouts need twisting. Sometimes things just need holding. Fluke insulated combination pliers and side cutting pliers give you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite.
Fluke long nose insulated pliers include a side cutter plus a unique milled wave pattern for powerful gripping zones. There are 4 gripping points for pulling round objects without slipping. Forged from German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones
- Unique milled wave pattern gripping zones
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won't slip
- Certified to 1000 VAC, 1500 VDC
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting
- German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel
|Pliers Type||Nominal Length (inches)||Nominal Length (mm)|
Fluke Insulated Hand Tool Lifetime Limited Warranty
Each Fluke Insulated Hand Tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, “lifetime” is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least fifteen years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, damage or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What's in the Box
- Fluke INLP8 Insulated Long Nose Pliers with Side Cutter & Gripping Zones, 1000V