Fluke IKPL3 Insulated Pliers Kit, Set of 3, 1000V
This insulated pliers and diagonal cutters set gives you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite. This kit includes long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and lineman combination pliers. All forged from hardened, German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel and certified to 1000 VAC and 1500 VDC with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Needle nose pliers
- Heavy duty diagonal cutter
- Heavy duty linesman combination pliers
Long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones
- Unique milled wave pattern gripping zones.
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won't slip.
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled.
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting.
Heavy duty, high leverage diagonal cutter
- Cuts hard materials including steel and piano wire.
- Power joint and precision cutting edges.
Heavy duty combination pliers
- Secure hold by aggressive serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole.
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces.
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs.
|Nominal Length (inches)
|Nominal Length (mm)
|Lineman Combination Pliers
Fluke Insulated Hand Tool Lifetime Limited Warranty
Each Fluke Insulated Hand Tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, “lifetime” is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least fifteen years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, damage or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What's in the Box
- INLP8 Insulated Long Nose /w Side Cutter and Gripping Zones
- INDC8 Insulated Heavy Duty High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- INCP8 Insulated Heavy Duty Linesman Combination Plier
- Roll-up Pouch