Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
Measure voltage … without test leads
We know working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be challenging when you’re trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 or T6-1000 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.*
Why use the T6 Electrical Tester?
Electricians often work in boxes jammed with wires, where finding a safe metallic contact point can be a challenge. With the T6-600 or T6-1000 you take measurements by sliding a single wire into the open fork.
How FieldSense Works
FieldSense technology is truly a breakthrough in how voltage is measured. While other open fork testers detect a magnetic field to show ac current, FieldSense technology detects an electrical field. This field interacts with a reference signal created by the T6 tester, creating a voltage value on the tester’s display.
|Function||Requires test leads||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
ac voltage true-rms
|No||1000 V||1 V||± (3 % + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
ac current true-rms
|No||200.0 A||0.1 A||± (3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|No||45 Hz – 66 Hz||1 Hz||± (1% + 2 counts)|
|Volts ac true-rms||Yes||1000 V||1 V||± (1.5% + 2 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|Volts dc||Yes||1000 V||1 V||± (1% + 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000 Ω||1 Ω||± (1% + 2 counts)|
|Yes||20.00 kΩ||0.01 kΩ|
|Yes||100.0 kΩ||0.1 kΩ|
|Safety||1000 V CAT III
600 V CAT IV
Accuracy: ± ( [ % of reading] + [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC measurements are ac-coupled, RMS responding.
What's in the Box
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps
- User documentation