Robust, long-lasting aluminum housing and compact design
Pneumatic torque multipliers by alkitronic are vastly superior to conventional pneumatic powered wrenches. Our pneumatic torque multipliers do not “strike” (unlike conventional “impact wrenches”), but rotate continuously. Therefore they provide greater torque accuracy, higher performance, more reliable technology, less need for repairs, and lower running costs. Upon request, we also provide ATEX/CSA rated tools for use in hazardous areas.
Made in Germany
● Pneumatic torque multipliers for torques up to 1,900 Nm.
● Continuous rotation tightening or loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
● Perfect for bolted applications in hazardous, explosive environments.
● Quick, compact, and safe for fast joint assembly.
● The 360 degree rotating handle ensures comfortable operation. No reaction forces are transferred to the operator.
● Permanently higher joint quality (compared to impact and hydraulic wrenches) by continuous rotation of the square drive.
● Simple 1-finger operation for right/left rotation, option to enable the reaction to be locked in one position.
● Robust cast aluminum housing with proven pneumatic drive.
● Proven high-performance gears, produced in a chip-free, high-precision process to produce high loads with low wear.
● Optional silencer levels to reduce the noise from the motor exhaust on request.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes reaction arm and hard carry case
(Does not include FRL or hoses - Sold Separately)