Work flexibly wherever you are and choose from torques between 90 and 4,000 Nm (65 to 2,950 lbf ft). During development, we aimed to equip the torque multiplier with supreme performance: Two 18V 5.2 Ah Lithium-Ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row at maximum load*. The innovative brushless synchronous motor reliably attains the exact shut-off torque even at low battery levels.
With two gears and a wide range of preset torques, the battery torque wrench alkitronic EA achieves and maintains mobility, flexibility, and efficiency while working. The fast gear for run down provides short fastening cycles; the power gear attains the highest torques and precision.
Made in Germany
Pneumatic and electric torque multipliers for continuous rotation by tightening or loosening hard-to-reach, heavy-duty bolted connections, and deep-bed rims of heavy vehicles (mining industry). Torques from 100 Nm up to 3,500 Nm, dependent on type.
● Economic, safe operation. No weather-related costly downtime.
● Comfortable to operate. The motor unit can be rotated 360 degrees. One handed operation with CW/CCW.
● Permanently higher joint quality (compared to impact and hydraulic wrenches) by continuous rotation of the square drive.
● Heavy duty, rugged housing made of cast aluminum. EA2-N motor housing made of special polymer: break-proof, and resistant to corrosion.
EFCip-N, Models with protection class IP 54:
● Low running costs. Maintenance-free, brushless, synchronous motor.
● Easy connection to all international power grids, no adjustments necessary.
EA2-N, Li-Ion battery driven 2-speed models with release function:
● Low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions.
● No noise protection necessary.
CLD-N, pneumatic driven Models:
● Ideal for use in explosion-proof working environment.
● World proven reliable pneumatic drive motor.
EFCip-N: Precise shut-off torque and constant torque accuracy at 100- 253V / 45-66 Hz, even when operating on mobile units.
EA2-N with two battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row.
Pneumatic driven models: ATEX approval on request.
See Resources for Product Data Sheet
What's in the Box
- Special Reaction Arm
- Two 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Charging Station
- Hard Carry Case