The alkitronic® Norwolf XCE Link™ is the ultimate answer for gaining access where standard pneumatic multipliers are too tall or bulky to fit application. Available in 3:1 or 4:1 ratios. There are two available styles. The standard style has a sliding pin with which to react with any standard torque multiplier. The hub style has a specific splined hub to match the input tool of choice. No additional power supply required to reach accurate torque.
Made in Germany
● alkitronic® norwolf xce link manual torque multiplier - for energy independent precise tightening and loosening of heavy-duty bolt connections where standard pneumatic multipliers are too tall or bulky to fit application
● Input torques from 1150 Nm up to 2440 Nm.
● Output torques from 3450 Nm up to 9760 Nm.
● Totally enclosed aluminum housing.
● Available in two styles: pin or hub reaction.
● Continuous rotation for use with any alkitronic® pneumatic or electric multiplier.
● Available in special configurations.
● Gearless internal design offers long service life.
● Accurate - operates using levers, not gears.
● No overload pins to break - create a safer working environment.
● Uses ratchet or non-ratchet wrenches.
● The optional reaction arm permits the operator to react on the same plane.
● The input force is the same direction as a reaction force for maximum operator convenience.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes Link and hard carry case