Building on the reputation of the Crystal IS33, the new HPC50 handheld pressure calibrator is an intrinsically safe, dual pressure calibrator with options to add an additional two external pressure or temperature modules. The HPC50 pressure calibrator combines the features you love from the HPC40 with improvements like, better battery life an improved display, an extra external module connection, and of course intrinsic safety.
The HPC50 series pressure calibrator is fully temperature compensated for pressure, temperature, and electrical measurements from -20 to 50°C.
Call us today to provide options and a quote on the best model for your application!
• 0.035% of Reading Accuracy
• Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 10,000 psi / 700 bar / 70 MPa
• Advanced Simplicity "Non-Menu" Interface
• Measure Sink mA and V
• High Accuracy Thermometer with "True Ohm" Technology
• Store & Recall Previously Used Screens
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
• HPC51 or HPC52
• ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificate, NIST Traceable (Manufacturer - Dated)
• 3 x AA batteries • Your choice of adapters (1/4" NPT, 1/4" BSP, or 1/4" M20)
• Protective Boot
• Test Leads, red and black with clips
• Velco strap
• User manual
• Mini-USB Cable