Crystal nVision Reference Recorder
Tired of dealing with heavy, bulky, and sensitive chart recorders? Crystal has a better solution. The nVision reference recorder can collect and store up to 1 million data points at logging intervals as fast as ten per second. The data is collected electronically and stored in non-volatile memory, meaning that if the batteries deplete while testing, the data will not be lost.
Featuring 0.025% of reading accuracy, the nVision can provide deadweight tester accuracy in the field. Accuracy remains constant with temperature changes, is protected from high over-pressure events, and is not affected if the gauge is dropped. Unlike a chart recorder, if the nVision sensor is damaged, it will stop recording and thus prevent the chance of providing erroneous data.
The nVision is designed for rough environments. It contains no moving parts and can withstand dropping without damage. Each unit is IP67 rated, meaning it can be submersed in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Combined with its light weight and compact size, it is the unit of choice for pipeline companies doing work from the cold in Alaska to the heat of Iraq.
nVision Key Features
- Records 1 Million Data Points
- Simple to Use - Intuitive keypad takes seconds to learn.
- Live Data Graphing
- Robust - Drop tested from 5 feet.
- Quick-change module bays. Switch modules anywhere.
- Chemically-resistant and corrosion-proof.
- Large, backlit display
- LED icons indicate recording status and overpressure.
- BARO Option–Switch between absolute and gauge pressure.
- Easily accessed mini-USB port.
- Submersible in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Ultra-Low Power Mode: 60 days of operation on 4 AA batteries.
Monitor and record pressure & temperature over the course of a test.
Hydrostatic // Pressure Vessel Testing
Record two pressure inputs for up to 8 weeks, and low wet-wet differentials at up to 15,000 PSI static pressure.
Well Optimization // Hydraulic Fracturing // Artificial Lift // Christmas Tree // Pump Testing
Show current and pressure on the same graph.
Documented Switch Testing // Pressure Transmitter Calibration
See Resources Datasheet
What's in the Box
- Crystal nVision Reference Recorder
- Soft Protective Carrying Case
- USB Cable
*Add Seperately Pressure, Temperature, and/or Voltage/Current Modules