Robust, long-lasting aluminum housing and compact design
Pneumatic torque multipliers by alkitronic are vastly superior to conventional pneumatic powered wrenches. Our pneumatic torque multipliers do not “strike” (unlike conventional “impact wrenches”), but rotate continuously. Therefore they provide greater torque accuracy, higher performance, more reliable technology, less need for repairs, and lower running costs. Upon request, we also provide ATEX/CSA rated tools for use in hazardous areas.
Made in Germany
Pneumatic and electric torque multipliers for continuous rotation by tightening or loosening hard-to-reach, heavy-duty bolted connections, and deep-bed rims of heavy vehicles (mining industry). Torques from 100 Nm up to 3,500 Nm, dependent on type.
● Economic, safe operation. No weather-related costly downtime.
● Comfortable to operate. The motor unit can be rotated 360 degrees. One handed operation with CW/CCW.
● Permanently higher joint quality (compared to impact and hydraulic wrenches) by continuous rotation of the square drive.
● Heavy duty, rugged housing made of cast aluminum. EA2-N motor housing made of special polymer: break-proof, and resistant to corrosion.
EFCip-N, Models with protection class IP 54:
● Low running costs. Maintenance-free, brushless, synchronous motor.
● Easy connection to all international power grids, no adjustments necessary.
EA2-N, Li-Ion battery driven 2-speed models with release function:
● Low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions.
● No noise protection necessary.
CLD-N, pneumatic driven Models:
● Ideal for use in explosion-proof working environment.
● World proven reliable pneumatic drive motor.
EFCip-N: Precise shut-off torque and constant torque accuracy at 100- 253V / 45-66 Hz, even when operating on mobile units.
EA2-N with two battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row.
Pneumatic driven models: ATEX approval on request.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes reaction arm and hard carry case
(Does not include FRL or hoses - Sold Separately)