Alkitronic manual torque multipliers replace impact spanners, pipe extensions and other inadequate bolting methods. They provide energy-independent, precise, reliable tightening and loosening bolting connections. Torques from 200 up to 50.000 Nm. (147 to 36,875 ft-lbs). No additional power supply required to reach accurate torque. They are particularly effective for maintenance purposes, and for use in hazardous, explosion-risk areas.
Made in Germany
● alkitronic® M manual torque multiplier - for energy independent precise tightening and loosening of heavy-duty bolt connections.
● Torques from 200 Nm up to 50,000 Nm.
● The ideal torque tool in high explosion-risk areas
● alkitronic® M provide safe, economic, problem-free operation. They replace impact wrenches, pipe extensions and other inadequate methods
● Maintenance-free, compact and robust design. They improve onthe-job safety and have short assembly times.
● Low energy input - high torque transfer.
● Integrated anti wind-up ratchet allows jobs to be performed easily, efficiently and safely.
● The components of the alkitronic® power gears are manufactured using a high-precision chipless process - in order to ensure the highest possible operational demands with lowest wear.
● The shearing pin built into the drive shaft protects against input overload.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes reaction arm and hard carry case