Fluke 712B RTD Calibrator provides highly accurate, easy-to-use, single-function RTD temperature calibration
Fluke 712B RTD Calibrator is a handheld, battery-operated instrument that measures and sources a variety of RTD types and resistances. It also includes an isolated channel to measure 4-20 mA whiles sourcing a temperature signal. It offers configurable 0% and 100% source settings for quick 25% linearity checks. It also provides linear ramp and 25% step auto ramp functionality based on 0% and 100% settings.
Add to that dual inputs, an easy to view backlit display, plus the ability to memorize settings at power down for easy restart make the 712B the ideal test tool for temperature calibration professionals who want a highly accurate, easy-to-use, single function RTD temperature calibrator.
- Highly accurate, full-featured , easy-to-use single function RTD temperature calibrator
- Measures and simulates 13 different RTD types and resistance
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals while simultaneously sourcing a temperature signal
- Comes with a magnetic hanging tool designed in for convenient hands-free operation
- Features configurable 0% and 100% source settings for quick 25% linearity checks
SpecificationsSee Resources for Product Data Sheet
What's in the Box
- Magnetic hanging tool
- Test Leads