Alkitronic AT Hydraulic Torque Wrench
Alkitronic's Hydraulic wrenches fit perfectly when heavy bolting connections with large threads need to be tightened with high forces in areas difficult to access. They are also suitable for operation in explosion-prone areas. Fast hydraulic pumps speed up the work flow and thus save time and money.
Made in Germany
● Hydraulic torque wrenches with two hydraulic hose systems for tightening or loosening heavy bolt connections.
● alkitronic® AT hydraulic torque wrenches from 110 up to 72,000 Nm for threads of M14 and larger.
● No checking needed: High repeatability ± 3% for the same bolting process.
● Robust and ergonomic: Hard-wearing, ergonomically shaped housing design made of high strength Aluminium-Titan-Alloy.
● Simple and low weight: Easy handling and low weight. Simply re-plug the square drive from tightening to loosening.
● Durable and safe: Beveled torsion-resistant, highly-loaded one piece design. Higher work-safety due to a advanced and sustainable design.
● High economic efficiency: Long operating life, reliable bolting, low maintenance.
● alkitronic® AT developed for flexible applications in restricted space, 1 support arm incrementally adjustable (see drawing below).
● High flexibility: Convenient, secure and reliable pivoting one-piece joint couplings. Pivot-able in two levels (360° horizontally, 180° vertically).
● Robust, rough toothed ratchet for high torque accuracy.
● Solid, precise, especially powerful: Unique design of the drive pawl.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes reaction arm and hard carry case