Alkitronic AX Hydraulic Torque Drive Element
Alkitronic's Hydraulic wrenches fit perfectly when heavy bolting connections with large threads need to be tightened with high forces in areas difficult to access. They are also suitable for operation in explosion-prone areas. Fast hydraulic pumps speed up the work flow and thus save time and money.
Made in Germany
● Hydraulic torque wrench with two hydraulic hose system for tightening or loosening heavy bolt connections.
● alkitronic® AX convertible type torque wrench up to 49,000 Nm. Drive element with interchangeable hexagon link from 14 to 145 mm.
● Simple handling and low weight.
● Economic construction with few single components.
● High efficiency with minimum maintenance requirements and low costs.
● Hard-wearing, ergonomically shaped housing design, made of high-density aluminium alloy.
● Highly flexible due to simple, fast changing of the hexagon links. Trouble-free support without affecting the torque accuracy by lateral force.
● Convenient, secure and reliable individually pivoting joint couplings (360°). Capable of withstanding up to 4x higher maximum operating pressure.
● Robust ratchet with fine teeth for high torque accuracy and a max. stroke of 28°.
● Constructive precise guided drive element.
● alkitronic® AX developed for applications in restricted space and difficult to access areas: Drive element and hexagon link in line, extremely flat and flush design.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes AX Drive Element and Hard Carry Case