Alkitronic CLS Pneumatic Torque Wrench
Robust, long-lasting aluminum housing and compact design
Pneumatic torque multipliers by alkitronic are vastly superior to conventional pneumatic powered wrenches. Our pneumatic torque multipliers do not “strike” (unlike conventional “impact wrenches”), but rotate continuously. Therefore they provide greater torque accuracy, higher performance, more reliable technology, less need for repairs, and lower running costs. Upon request, we also provide ATEX/CSA rated tools for use in hazardous areas.
Made in Germany
● Continuous rotation, tightening, or loosening for all heavy duty fastening connections.
● Perfect for bolted applications in hazardous, explosive environments.
● alkitronic® CLS quick, compact torque multiplier for torques of 60 Nm to 3,500 Nm.
● alkitronic® CLDcomfortable torque multiplier with rotating handle for torques of 160 Nm to 9,800 Nm.
● alkitronic® CLS2 high-performance 2-gear machine for torques of 120 Nm to 48,000 Nm.
● Permanently higher joint quality (compared to impact and hydraulic wrenches) by continuous rotation of the square drive.
● alkitronic® CLD - the 360 degree rotating handle ensures comfortable operation. No reaction forces are transferred to the operator.
● alkitronic® CLS2 with fast gear for turning in and simple, quick switching to power gear (is used for applying the final torque).
● Simple 1-finger operation for right/left rotation, option to enable the reaction to be locked in one position.
● Robust cast aluminum housing with proven pneumatic drive.
● Proven high-performance gears, produced in a chip-free, highprecision process produce high loads with low wear.
● alkitronic® CLS2 with uniquely high torque - 48,000 Nm.
● Optional silencer levels to reduce the noise from the motor exhaust on request.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes reaction arm and hard carry case
(Does not include FRL or hoses - Sold Separately)