Alkitronic EFCip Electric Torque Wrench
The Inventor of the Electric Torque Multiplier
Alkitronic’s electric torque multipliers are specifically designed for use where high torques, fast operating speed, exact precision, or a high number of joints are required. They are especially effective for turbo-assembly applications, or for the use in the production environments. The protection art IP54 shields the tools against moisture and dust. The different models cover torque output from 100 Nm to 42,500 Nm (70 to 31,000 ft-lbs).
Made in Germany
● alkitronic® EFCip / ECWip electric torque multipliers from 75 to 6,500 Nm.
● Consistent Torque accuracy on all international power supplies 100 - 253V / 45-66 Hz.
● Precise shut-off with on-site voltage-controlled portable generators.
● Models ECWip angled tools, low height for difficult access applications.
● Safe interruption-free work in any weather (moisture, rain) - thanks to protection class IP54.
● Low running costs: Low-wear, maintenance-free, brushless synchronous motor.
● Permanent higher joint quality by continuous rotation of the square drive.
● Simple 1-finger trigger operation for forward and reverse.
● OLED-Display anti-glare and high contrast - for perfect reading under all weather conditions.
● Menu-driven operation, control or warning signals.
● Ergonomic and comfortable operation: The 360 degree rotating handle prevents reaction forces being transferred to the operator.
● High-quality bolting, according to torque/angle procedure.
● Highly innovative generation of electric torque multipliers with new sensor-less control motor technology. Lower power consumption increases the service life of the electronic components.
● Repeat shut-off accuracy ± 2% for the same bolting application. Precise reproduction of pre-selected torque through intelligent, processor-controlled motor with automatic shut-off.
● Longer service life: Low heat generation - thus highest reliability and almost no downtime.
● Robust and long lasting: Motor housing of cast aluminum.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes reaction arm and hard carry case