Alkitronic Norwolf Missing Link Manual Torque Multiplier
The alkitronic® Norwolf Missing Link - the most revolutionary manual torque multiplier for applications where standard tools don ́t fit.
The Missing Link torque multiplier fits into tightly confined areas where sockets will not fit.
The Missing Link has become standard in the wind industry for generator feet and yaw pucks. Available in 4:1 or 6:1 ratios. The newly re-designed 6:1 Missing Link fits in the narrowest of confines while maintaining a high power to weight ratio.
No additional power supply required to reach accurate torque. They are particularly effective for maintenance purposes, and for use in hazardous, explosion-risk areas.
Made in Germany
● alkitronic® norwolf missing link manual torque multiplier - for energy independent precise tightening and loosening of heavy-duty bolt connections where standard pneumatic multipliers are too tall or bulky to fit application
● Input torques from 340 Nm up to 815 Nm.
● Output torques from 1380 Nm up to 4890 Nm.
● Accurate - operates using levers, not gears.
● No overload pins to break - creates safer working environment.
● Uses ratchet or non-ratchet wrenches.
● Optional reaction arm permits operator to react on the same plane.
● Input force is same direction as reaction force for maximum operator convenience.
See Resources for Product Datasheet
What's in the Box
Includes Link and hard carry case