Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator - HART
*Free Fluke 750P Pressure Module available with purchase until Dec 31/2020 - Call us today for details*
Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator with HART communication does the work of many tools
Whether you're calibrating instruments, troubleshooting a problem, or running routine maintenance, the Fluke 754 with HART® communication can help you get the job done faster. It does so many different tasks, so quickly and so well, it's the only process calibrator you need to carry. This rugged, reliable integrated communicating calibrator is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
In fact, the 754 does the work of several tools. It sources, simulates and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals with one rugged, hand-held device. For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data.
To create a seamless/paperless calibration management system consider adding Fluke DPCTrack2 Calibration Management software for use with your Fluke 753 and 754 or even legacy Fluke 743 and 744 calibrators.
- Full-featured documenting process calibrator with HART communication for calibrating and troubleshooting HART instrumentation.
- Measures volts, mA,TDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and more
- Sources/simulates volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Powers transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
See Resources for Product Data Sheet
What's in the Box
- BC7240 battery charger
- Li-on BP7240 battery pack
- DPCTrack 2™ Sample Software
- Instruction manual
- NIST-traceable calibration report and data
- Three sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of "extended tooth" alligator clips
- Two sets AC280 hook clips
- C799 Soft Field Case
- USB communication cable, Fluke 754HHC HART communications cable